The most important word in the sentence "I'm starting a tech business" is business.
- Convincing talented people to join you is sales
- Securing a business bank account is sales
- Getting third-party providers to give you services at a decent rate is sales
- Getting press and PR coverage is sales
- Convincing your team of your vision is sales
- Getting users to use your product is sales
- Getting customers to pay for your product is sales
- Securing investment from angel investors or VC funds is sales
If you're great at tech, but not so great at sales - you need to work with someone who is.
Will Grant: UX/UI expert, Product guy, Startup co-founder & CTO - available for hire. Contact me.