Your product is great, 'best in class', cutting edge.
Your customer service is exceptional, you're a 'customer-focused business'.
You have a strong technology roadmap, great features and killer developers working on it all.
There's one thing that's more important to the success or failure of a startup business than any of these things: let's call it hustle.
By that I mean:
- Your ability to sign that licensing deal, or
- get the right ad network, or
- get the best rate on your payment gateway,
- hire the right developer,
- blag the coverage on the right blog, and
- a thousand things like these...
These things matter more.
At the end of the day, really: it's all about hustle.